soul

soul
don't let the rain fall

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
tentukan... temukan...perjuangkan...pertahankan... semua hal yang ingin kau dapatkan, cita-citakan, impikan...

Senin, 09 Agustus 2010

I was Crazy and Depressed! WATCH OUT!!

Far...Far...Away..!!
You left me alone, right here!
I was crying alone every night,
Every time, you're in my mind
Ruined my brain cells
Made me a little crazy!!
Oh, I didnt know,,
May I've been crazy before,
I was depressed baby..
Do you know that??
It's cause of you, all of this!]
I just don't understand yet..
Why you do this to me???

I really want to take revenge to you!!
Watch Out!!

5 komentar:

  1. kenapa kau seperti ini sih meg,
    seperti bukan kau saja

    BalasHapus
  2. seperti orang bodoh saja..
    (follback yow gamb.,)

    BalasHapus
  3. hwehehe,,
    kpy emang nis?

    yo ndik..

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha.. mega kangen beraat.. :p

    BalasHapus